Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedding Bliss

 Cory + Chris = <3

This slideshow is from my friends' Cory and Chris's wedding. I guess it just touched me because of the beautiful combination of such amazing photographs and music. As a ritual, weddings are a beautiful expression of love and devotion. It is one of the only truly sacred rituals that is still observed in America by all cultures. Weddings bring people together, give us hope, and remind us of the importance of true and deep connection. As someone who attended, I can say this one in particular was inspiring! Thanks Katie (the talented photographer) and C + C!

PS: I promise Chris and Cory are not professional models, even though they look like it.
PPS: If you watch long enough, you might get to see some of my sweet dance moves.

love is all around,
liz xo

1 comment:

Meredith Glidden said...

Beautiful photos! I think that is something that is so performative about weddings. I have been in two in the past 3 weeks. There is something special about standing up there with people you love. As I bridesmaid I really felt I was part of the performance as well.
And...Is this Cory that I met in Psychodrama class? I really hope it is because I feel like I really do know her a bit!

Post a Comment