Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Neglectful... yet thoughtful

So it has been a while since my last post... A long while. During that time, I've been thinking more and more about what the actual purpose for this blog should be. Is it a space where I can share my innermost (or sometimes not so insightful) thoughts and questions about drama therapy? Is it a space for me to share with readers the incredible or just fun stuff I find on youtube or capture in my own everyday life that inspires me? Or is it a place to open a dialogue and share others' points of view or creative pieces? So I've thought about it...


And I think yes to all of the above. I want this space to be a living and developing (electronic) document to capture the journey that I am on, and to reflect the thoughts, ideas, questions and stories of the people around me and most of all, YOU!


I would love to hear from any of you out there that has something to share about how performance is healing- or maybe even how it isn't. Or even your thoughts on what performance, healing and drama therapy (or any other creative arts therapies) mean to you. So e-mail me at howisperformancehealing@gmail.com, and I will post your ideas or questions.


So expect more posts to come. In the meantime, be well, live lots and enjoy the springtime!


Warmly,
liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment